We are HoppyGo, the leader of P2P carsharing services in the Czech Republic. Nowadays we are providing more than 1 500 vehicles to our users. Our userbase is growing constantly, currently we have almost 40 000 registered users and hundreds of new ones are coming every day. However, our mission is not finished yet, we have the drive to push the limits of carsharing forward, especially through new cutting-edge technologies, innovations and market evangelization.
One of the biggest challenges we will face to in the near future is keeping out services fresh, for example unlocking cars using our mobile application. This is why we are currently looking for a tech-savvy IT Leader, who would help us with technical aspects of our carsharing services and bring new insights to our team.
- Ownership of HoppyGo platform and maximizing the product value, as well as managing the IT team and external resources as direct reports
- Evangelist of new technologies and ideas to drive forward the growth of HoppyGo and keep it a front runner in P2P Carsharing
- Communicate with key stakeholders in order to gather and prioritize requirements and translate the requirements into technical / functional specifications
- Discover the true requirements underlying feature requests and recommend technical solution
- Coordinate the technical development effort, track/drive the project, re-evaluate priorities and adapt the project plan and scope accordingly - responsible for time / budget and quality of IT delivery
- You will be responsible for IT platform roadmap creation and IT budget planning
- This role reports directly to the CEO
- Demonstrated experience in leading IT teams and resources, with proved track record in managing IT projects of a larger scale
- Technical background or advanced knowledge of web and mobile app development (mobile app distribution and management, PHP/Swift/Kotlin/Java), analytics, cyber security and privacy, database technologies and server infrastructure
- Focus on timely and on budget delivery of outputs; ability to evaluate and prioritize tasks as well as propose new solutions to optimize current systems
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Advanced command of the English language (B2 – Upper-Intermediate and higher)
- Knowledge of Czech language is not a must, but a benefit