HoppyGo is a peer-to-peer carsharing platform, which allows drivers to rent a car directly from owners in their local neighbourhood.
We are a group of innovation-driven shared economy fans, which would like to change the way people think of car ownership and improve the environment by decreasing the number of owned cars sitting idle in parking spots around European cities. Backed by ŠKODA Auto Digilab and Leo Express, we have a support from international mobility providers and that gives us many opportunities to aim for the highest goal – to change the way we transport.
WHAT WE WILL BE WORKING ON
- Unlocking our cars by mobile app
- Connecting carsharing with bus and train transport within one app
- Expansion to Europe
- And a lot more (we have lots of ideas)
Those are just a few reasons why we are on the lookout for a skilled developer, who will help us with the front-end platform and therefore will take part in making carsharing a part of everyday’s life.
OUR TECH STACK: PHP 7.2 (Nette Framework), ReactJS, Swift, Kotlin, Java, MySQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, AWS, Firebase, Bitbucket, JIRA and Slack
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle - concept, design, test, release and support
- Proven experience with Android development
- Advanced knowledge in Kotlin and/or Java
- Advanced in OOP principles, design patterns and app architecture
- Experience with writing unit and UI tests
- Solid background knowledge of Android Studio, Android SDK, Gradle and ProGuard
- Experience with GIT and mobile analytics
- Experience with Firebase
- Familiarity with Local data persistence, CI, Distribution process, push notifications and payments
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of another front-end platform (React/Swift)
- UX/UI, accessibility, SEO
- Knowledge of any back-end platform
- Experience with payment gateways and analytics
- Front-end architecture design