- Design and create new back-end solutions for Discovery and MVP's projects
- Cooperation with a dedicated team on existing projects - i.e. HoppyGo, BeRider, citymove, and many others
- Work with the Discovery team and designers to understand end-user requirements, formulating use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
- Improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Perform technical analyses for development of new features
- Measure and optimize performance of production systems
- Follow the latest trends and suggest improvements in system architecture
- Experience with building backend systems with Node.js and/or PHP (experience with Symfonyis a plus)
- Ability to build RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with relational and non-SQL databases
- Experience with at least one of AWS, Google Cloud or Azure
- Experience with GIT
- Must be familiar with all aspects of backend services and dependent front-ends
- Advanced level of English, Czech is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of Firebase, payments flows and push notifications to clients
- The secondary platform, ideally frontend or mobile
- Experience with Python
I’ve been in software development for over 8 years. I was mostly helping startups with building their dreams during this period. My focus was primarily on the mobile and backend development. Initially, I started as an iOS developer and throughout the time moved to Project Lead role. Now I’m excited for the opportunity to leverage and extend my knowledge as Software Architect at SKODA AUTO DigiLab. My interest in technology implemented in cars and in mobility makes perfect fit here.
My journey in website and software development started on high school. During this time I participated on different projects ranging from common presentation sites to eshops and cloud SaaS applications. I like to look for an effective solution to complex problems using state-of-the-art technologies. That’s why I joined ŠKODA AUTO DigiLab, where I can use my experience in projects with global reach.
During my geoinformatics studies on a university, besides processing and analyzing the data, I was also involved in their visualization and became more interested in programming web and especially map applications. Later, I co-operated with several international teams on projects that were at different stages of development, thus I gained insight into a number of other technologies. During my work, I am always trying to find the best approaches to speed up the entire development process. Working in Digilab is for me an everyday challenge and the opportunity to participate in the development of progressive projects. In Digilab, I am dedicated to the development of web and hybrid mobile applications, and sometimes I help in the area of geodata processing.