Integration Manager (m/f/d)
ŠKODA AUTO DigiLab
We are looking for experienced specialist who will be responsible for ensuring of proper integration and functionality of new device solutions into ŠKODA cars. Integration manager will be acting as a bridge between IT departments of VW and ŠKODA.
What you’ll do
- Project support for new mobility projects in business field of R&D, Quality and Pre-series area
- Steering all IT activities ensuring that backend device will work with new device solutions but also with the business platform with following tasks like:
- Tracking of milestones and timeline
- Test and failure management for SKODA
- Secure the End2End integration of new devices and systems into SKODA AUTO
- Support of new mobility projects internally to SKODA (bridge between suppliers and VW) especially to internal IT responsible partners/processes.
- Implementation either from the scratch, or implementation of current VW systems in the SKODA AUTO, or implementation of Connected Car systems/solutions
- Following agile methodology (for example SCRUM) or internal SKODA methodologies
What you’ll need
- Master Engineering Degree (IT preferred) or equivalent professional qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of working experience with IT implementations as project manager
- Proven experience with IT / technical project management, PM tools and agile methodologies
- Good knowledge of SKODA AUTO ecosystem or technical background in automotive industry would be a great plus
- Business acumen: capability to develop business plan and calculation of business scenarios (including justification of investments, ROI, selling argumentation)
- English on at least B2 level (Upper-Intermediate), Czech and German would be a plus
- Advanced communication skills (both written and oral) to effectively interact with different stakeholders and external vendors, strong negotiator.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities, work independently under pressure, come over the obstacles and meet deadlines
- Passionate about new technologies (including new mobility solutions)