We are looking for a new colleague to join our team as a Digital Services Portfolio Representative for ŠKODA AUTO and other VWG stakeholders. He will also be responsible for business development and portfolio steering. He will manage internal capacities and communicate them towards internal and external stakeholders. Facilitate portfolio steering in terms of planning, timing, resources and priorities. Evaluate, inform and mitigate potential risk connected to business development pipeline, portfolio planning and capacities.
- Coordinates delegated projects – within business development and portfolio
- Sets portfolio management methodology and processes
- Controls progress of projects from scope, cost, time and quality point of view
- Proposes project concepts
- Creates project status reports for Digital Services purposes
- Manages capacities within portfolio
- Analysis projects performance and progress
- Prepares specification of new products
- Direct cooperation with business owners and product owners within Digital Services
- Assists within creation of overall Digital Services strategy
- Preparation of reports/materials/assets for Digital Services needs
- At least 3 years of experience with demonstrated ability to deliver complex projects within strategic and business development topics
- Knowledge of portfolio management methods (e.g. SAFe) as an advantage
- Self-motivated, independent and goal-oriented personality with entrepreneurial spirit and strong focus on delivering results and achieving targets; Ability to manage priorities
- Demonstrated professional interpersonal skills – high level of motivation, integrity, self-confidence, ability to take initiative
- Excellent communication skills are required to achieve cooperation, to negotiate and reach agreement with internal and external stakeholders
- Strategical and analytical thinking, understanding of ŠKODA AUTO digital services
- Knowledge derived from sales, marketing and product development/product management
- Excellent written and spoken English. Czech and German as an advantage
I am originally from ŠKODA AUTO, where I had the unique chance to gain expertise in management of dealer network, aftersales, loyalty and digital services. ŠKODA AUTO DigiLab, for me, means the opportunity to define the future of B2C automotive services, which will be filled with digital technologies. My responsibility is to lead the B2C Strategy & Portfolio team, whose scope is to design new services and solutions for B2C customers, definition of strategy and future direction. Our goal is to connect vehicle and digital services in one functional ecosystem.
I joined ŠKODA AUTO DigiLab from ŠKODA AUTO, where I worked in various positions for several years. I had the opportunity to deepen my marketing knowledge, and, thanks to Customer Experience, I learned to see the automotive world through the eyes of a customer. Last but not least, I helped to digitize the Czech ŠKODA AUTO market in various areas. I believe that all the above-mentioned experiences in DigiLab will help me effectively manage and develop a portfolio of digital services for our customers.