We are looking for a new colleague on the role Partners Management Specialist for our new unit Digital Services.
- Coordination of Partner management lifecycle: from scouting, acquisition to onboarding, integration andrun/operational phase to ensure the End-to-End responsibility
- Leading discussions to achieve Partner ́s buy-in-Integration of Partner campaigns into backend solution, testing offers, validation and publishing to live environment
- Identify operational bottlenecks and core risks proactively and manage appropriately/ establish risk mitigation plansto ensure on time and successful launches
- Ownership of implementation and rollout plans towards B2C partners
- Work closely with other managers to use learnings and best practices-Identify short falls in the process and procedures and suggest process improvements
- Preparation of reports/materials/assets for Digital Services needs
- Active English level B2. Czech and German as an advantage
- At least 2 years of experience with demonstrated ability to deliver complex projects-Self-motivated, independent and goal-oriented personality with entrepreneurial spirit and strong focus on deliveringresults and achieving targets; Ability to manage priorities
- Demonstrated professional interpersonal skills – high level of motivation, integrity, self-confidence, ability to take initiative
- Excellent communication skills are required to achieve cooperation, to negotiate and reach agreement with internaland external stakeholders
- Strategic and analytical thinking, understanding of ŠKODA AUTO digital services and products as advantage
- Knowledge derived from sales, marketing and product development
I came to ŠKODA AUTO DigiLab from ŠKODA AUTO, where I worked in the Dealer Network Development department (later Customer Journey) and the sales department for Western Europe. I focused on projects related to Volkswagen Financial Services, Smart Mobility (Smart Parking, Car Sharing, Car Subscription) and digitization of the dealer network. At ŠKODA AUTO DigiLab, I am responsible for market rollout, specifically for Pay to Park and Functions on Demand projects.
I joined the ŠKODA AUTO DigiLab team from VW AG in January 2022. My career started at ŠKODA AUTO, where I was responsible for After Sales systems supporting processes in dealerships and service centers to ensure that dealers and end customers experience a seamless maintenance process. I spent the last three years at VW AG in Wolfsburg, where I was responsible for rollout activities in the Digital After Sales program. This position allowed me to see the real picture of business in a global perspective and to actively perceive the needs of dealers and our customers. At ŠKODA AUTO DigiLab, I am now leading the coordination of B2C Rollout & Partner Management and I am convinced that we can build on my experience to develop ŠKODA AUTO's digital products together.