We are HoppyGo, the leader of P2P carsharing services in the Czech Republic. Nowadays we are providing more than 1 500 vehicles to our users. Our userbase is growing constantly, currently we have almost 40 000 registered users and hundreds of new ones are coming every day. However, our mission is not finished yet, we have the drive to push the limits of carsharing forward, especially through new cutting-edge technologies, innovations and market evangelization.
As a performance marketing manager, you will define performance / direct response marketing tactics supporting overall HoppyGo marketing strategy and drive their implementation with a focus on achieving positive ROAS. You will also execute optimisation and AB testing related tasks leading to user acquisition and user activation via both paid and owned channels. You will also support the team by providing data analyses and improving reporting and analytics infrastructure. This is also an interesting chance to have a strong and direct impact on substantial business growth as HoppyGo plans to enter new markets in other European countries.
- Drive and own user acquisition tasks on a variety of paid channels (Google Ads, Facebook and Instagram Ads, etc.)
- Drive and own user activation tasks on owned channels (notifications, web, app) and paid channels (retargeting)
- Monitor, analyse and report on main KPIs for performance marketing (LTV, CAC, CPA, etc.)
- Maintain and improve reporting and analytics infrastructure (data exports and tracking set up)
- Be responsible for performance marketing budget and budget allocation by channels and countries
- Collaborate with CMO, the rest of the marketing and BizDev team, IT development team and external contractors on implementation of marketing strategy
- 3+ years of experience in performance marketing
- Google Ads, Facebook Ads - expert
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, MS Excel – advanced
- Mixpanel, Firebase - basics
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use them in drawing conclusions and suggesting improvements
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently
- English – B2
- Experience with following tools is a major advantage: MS Power BI, Google Data Studio, Mailchimp, Hotjar, Asana, Outbrain