- Drive and own user acquisition tasks on a variety of paid channels (Google Ads, Facebook, and Instagram Ads, etc.) and our own ones (notifications, web, app)
- Monitor, analyze, and report on main KPIs for performance marketing (LTV, CAC, CPA, etc.)
- Maintain and improve reporting and analytics infrastructure (data exports and tracking set up)
- Be responsible for performance marketing budget and budget allocation by channels
- Collaborate with CMO, the rest of the marketing and BizDev team, IT development team, and external contractors on implementation of marketing strategy
- 3+ years of working experience in performance marketing
- Expert knowledge of Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Firebase , and MS Excel
- At least basic knowledge of Mixpanel or Flury (or other mobile analytics tools)
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use them in drawing conclusions and suggesting improvements
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently
- Experience in marketing mobile apps and service is a great plus
- Native in Czech, Advanced in English (B2 - Upper-intermediate as a minimum)
- Experience with the following tools would be a major advantage: MS Power BI, Google DataStudio, Mailchimp, Hotjar, Chatfuel
I have more then 15 years of experience in marketing and digital technologies. I gathered all experiences in media, digital agencies and also in my privat business. Now Im getting an opportunity to bring this experience and knowledge into SKODA AUTO DigiLab, where my favourite modern technologies and automotive meets together.My goal is to lead a marketing team with responsibility for ATL, BTL, digital campaings and events. And not only for SKODA AUTO DigiLab, also for all projects in mobility as a service, emobility and smart citites segments.
Cars have been my passion from a very early age and my career also started in car racing. Since then, I gained experience in various different industries, including banking, real estate development and gastronomy. I found that what truly fulfils me is building new businesses and projects, that have a significant impact and that is why ŠKODA AUTO DigiLab is the perfect place for me, as it combines both. In the last 5 years, my career was focused on mobility projects. I built and lead HoppyGo P2P carsharing, and now, I am in charge of BeRider shared electric scooters.
Over the past 10 years I’ve worked on various marketing positions in technology startups, IT companies and marketing agencies. Throughout this time I was focusing mostly on performance campaigns, lead generation and content creation. But my life’s biggest passion have always been cars, so when the opportunity came to join ŠKODA AUTO DigiLab and combine my experience from tech startups with my passion for everything automotive, I didn't hesitate for a second. Right now I’m part of the marketing team and working closely with project teams on launching new mobility services while promoting other DigiLab’s activities as well.