We are looking for outgoing and friendly as well as professional and well-spoken person, who will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the office - daily operation of the front desk to include reception and patient scheduling. Our new colleague will also closely cooperate with our Operations team and support them in other administrative duties. If you are looking for an opportunity where you will be part of multicultural team participating in unique and meaningful projects, this is the career for you.
- Ensure smooth running of front desk reception:
- Greeting and checking visitors in a polite, friendly and professional manner;
- Stationary/coffee/water ordering for visitors;
- Assisting with incoming and outgoing mail; distributing courier service/shipped packages.
- Coordination of all meeting room bookings:
- Schedules and maintains meeting room calendars, ensuring that it is current and accurate;
- Set-up and initiate video conference calls for the site if needed;
- Coordinate and order catering if needed;
- Maintaining rooms (including kitchen and other common rooms in the office) cleanliness.
- Provide clerical assistance to various departments and people requested – this may include data entry, running reports, updating spreadsheets, creating PowerPoint presentations, making copies, reviewing documents for errors, printing, assisting with travel arrangements, etc.
- Cooperation with the building / facilities administration
- Acting as a first point of contact for IT issues (displays, etc.)
- Provide event support – preparation and execution
- Previous experience in a similar role and within a fast-paced environment would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with friendly as well as professional manner
- Strong organisational skills including attention to detail
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments
- Multitasking and punctual
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Excellent written and spoken English and Czech
- Driving licence B
I have joined the ŠKODA AUTO DigiLab team after my studies as this was a challenge. My main task and responsibility is to create and support the environment for the whole team and to provide support to CEO. I also work on event preparation and management which allows ŠKODA AUTO DigiLab to connect with start-up world. ŠKODA AUTO DigiLab is for me the place where I can realize my ideas, learn new things and gain a lot of experience. We are likely to meet on one of our events!
It is not only the career development, but a calm and peaceful place built on principles and values which are covered by a positive energy as well, that I expect at ŠKODA AUTO DigiLab which I joined after my 3 years of experience with managing a team. My goal is to support team members by providing the right service to them. Linking arts and business together is something that I find very unique and that is the reason why I’m delighted to be part of the ŠKODA AUTO DigiLab team.