HoppyGo is a peer-to-peer carsharing platform, which allows drivers to rent a car directly from owners in their local neighbourhood.
We are a group of innovation-driven shared economy fans, which would like to change the way people think of car ownership and improve the environment by decreasing the number of owned cars sitting idle in parking spots around European cities. Backed by ŠKODA Auto Digilab and Leo Express, we have a support from international mobility providers and that gives us many opportunities to aim for the highest goal – to change the way we transport.
WHAT WE WILL BE WORKING ON:
- Unlocking our cars by mobile app
- Connecting carsharing with bus and train transport within one app
- Expansion to Europe
- And a lot more (we have lots of ideas)
Those are just a few reasons why we are on the lookout for a skilled developer, who will help us with the front-end platform and therefore will take part in making carsharing a part of everyday’s life.
OUR TECH STACK: PHP 7.2 (Nette Framework), ReactJS, Swift, Kotlin, Java, MySQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, AWS, Firebase, Bitbucket, JIRA and Slack
- Design and maintanance of our back-end solution
- Improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Perform technical analyses for development of new features
- Measure and optimize performance of production system
- Follow latest trends and suggest improvements of system architecture
- Expert knowledge of OOP PHP
- SQL is a must, MySQL is an advantage
- PHP framework experience (Nette/Symfony…)
- Experience with REST API
- Experience with AWS or GCP, Heroku
- Experience with GIT
- English on communicative level
NICE TO HAVE:
- Knowledge of any front-end platform
- Experience with payment gateways and analytics
- Back-end architecture design
I’ve been in software development for over 8 years. I was mostly helping startups with building their dreams during this period. My focus was primarily on the mobile and backend development. Initially, I started as an iOS developer and throughout the time moved to Project Lead role. Now I’m excited for the opportunity to leverage and extend my knowledge as Software Architect at SKODA AUTO DigiLab. My interest in technology implemented in cars and in mobility makes perfect fit here.
My journey in website and software development started on high school. During this time I participated on different projects ranging from common presentation sites to eshops and cloud SaaS applications. I like to look for an effective solution to complex problems using state-of-the-art technologies. That’s why I joined ŠKODA AUTO DigiLab, where I can use my experience in projects with global reach.
During my geoinformatics studies on a university, besides processing and analyzing the data, I was also involved in their visualization and became more interested in programming web and especially map applications. Later, I co-operated with several international teams on projects that were at different stages of development, thus I gained insight into a number of other technologies. During my work, I am always trying to find the best approaches to speed up the entire development process. Working in Digilab is for me an everyday challenge and the opportunity to participate in the development of progressive projects. In Digilab, I am dedicated to the development of web and hybrid mobile applications, and sometimes I help in the area of geodata processing.