- Create new and update existing websites (from simple one pagers to complex product/service oriented sites with advanced features) – all fully responsive
- Prepare and optimize fronted for mobile apps in cooperation with UX/graphic designer
- Implement analytics and tracking (i.e. GTM, GA, Hotjar…)
- Analyze, test and debug code
- Optimize website performance
- Follow latest trends and suggest improvements
- Responsive design
- Debugging, testing
- Experience with VCS, ideally Git
- Preferably experience with:
- PHP, jQuerry, MySQL, React
- UX/UI, accesibility, SEO basics
- Frontend framework
- Basic working ability with Photoshop
- Become part of the DigiLab Discovery unit which is responsible for identifying new opportunities and generating solution concepts
- Work as a part of multidisciplinary team on multiple creative projects
- Be willing to undertake a generalist role at each project’s start, and then push the project in the area of design
- Help us with design aspect of new service creation, especially with product design, graphic design, UX design
- You should have skills with design thinking and human centered design
- Willingness to undertake immersive interviews and customer studies, then interpret result into meaningful insights in visual form
- Idea and solution sketching
- Flexible and open minded to undertake any role along the creative process
- Must have
- Human-centered design
- Design thinking
- Adobe suite – mainly Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects
- Sketching and rapid prototyping
- Nice to have
- 3D modeling – Cinema4D / Maya / 3ds Max
- Experience in project launch, project scaling
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Knowledge derived from sales, marketing and product development. Former SmartCities / Mobility projects are an advantage
- Sketch, Invision, Motion design
- Collaborate with SKODA AUTO and City departments who are working to devise Smart City solutions to ensure that the City's Smart City projects are well-coordinated.
- Assist in managing, analysing, and interpreting data produced through Smart City implementations.
- Serve as project coordinator for collaborative Smart City project in partnership with our vendors and partners.
- Serve as a resource to help SKODA AUTO ensure that Smart City projects comply with internal policies, City laws, policies, and standards, and are designed and implemented to meet business needs and the goals of SKODA AUTO DigiLab.
- Work with appropriate teams within SKODA AUTO incl. Legal and Compliance. Ensure that projects are supportable and maintainable.
- Maintain a prominent level of education and awareness of developments in the Smart City technology environment. Attend meetings, demos, conferences, and other events that are relevant to maintaining a current understanding of Smart City technologies.
- Work closely with the Community Technology to ensure that our Smart City initiatives are helping further the City's strategy.
- Represent SKODA AUTO DigiLab along with our partners at Smart City events and conferences.
- Experience with project management and PM tools
- Experience with analytics tools
- Experience working with/in the public and/or government sector in a role that involved planning, procurement, deployment, and support of technology solutions.
- Experience leading stakeholder engagement processes to work with others to solve problems collaboratively.
- Experience working with Smart City technologies and data, Internet of Things technologies, and user-centric design approaches.
- Experience in managing complex projects within a structured reporting framework, on time, to budget and to client satisfaction.
- High-level communication skills; the ability to convey and impart complex information in an easy-to-understand format, including report writing, slide presentations, diagrams, and data visualizations.
- Understanding corporate processes as well as start-up / growing companies drive
- Excellent interpersonal communication, problem solving, customer relations and teamwork skills.
- A sense of humour and the ability to demonstrate a positive and enthusiastic commitment to projects
- Excellent English written and spoken, Czech is an advantage
Join our team! We look forward to working with you!SEE ALL POSITIONS ON LINKEDIN