We are looking for tech-savvy analyst who will be responsible for technology overview of new and existing projects within ŠKODA AUTO DigiLab, i.e. citymove, BeRider and more.
You would be involved in data mapping, analysing and creating IT architecture, analysing existing solutions, planning integration between our already existing (and upcoming) projects. If you have approach that any problem is a challenge and the chance for improvement, and if you are looking for an opportunity where you will participate in unique and meaningful projects, this is the career for you.
- Analysis of business processes of MaaS (Mobility as a Service) service and transform it to technological requirements;
- Technical support to the team in terms of creation, consultation and verification of technical requirements and specifications;
- Communication bridge between business and development team, transformation of the project requirements into technology solution;
- Consultation of IT architecture, infrastructure of the service, identification and suggestion of improvements to avoid technical debt;
- Analysis of APIs and documentations;
- Data mapping;
- Analysis of different technical solutions needed for a project;
- Cyber Security – Specifying access control, coordination of penetration testing and code review, basic risk management;
- Verification and approval of outputs from partners or vendors;
- Internal communication and communication with partners in terms of technology solution.
- 2+ years working experience in IT (e.g. developer, architect, analyst, IT security specialist,);
- Strong understanding of latest technologies and development frameworks;
- Ability to communicate and address technological problems to non-tech people;
- Good understanding of business side of software products (budget, timeline, business model);
- Knowledge of UML (Component, Sequence, Class, Network diagrams etc.) and CASE tools;
- Experience of systems development lifecycle (SDLC);
- Knowledge of waterfall and Agile (Sprint planning, backlog management, user stories, incremental releases);
- Good knowledge of tools such as JIRA, Trello, GIT
- Excellent communication, collaboration and presentation skills, including understanding of the audience
- Advanced written and spoken English, Czech is an advantage
- Basics of QA testing
- Knowledge / experience of Firebase
I’ve been in software development for over 8 years. I was mostly helping startups with building their dreams during this period. My focus was primarily on the mobile and backend development. Initially, I started as an iOS developer and throughout the time moved to Project Lead role. Now I’m excited for the opportunity to leverage and extend my knowledge as Software Architect at SKODA AUTO DigiLab. My interest in technology implemented in cars and in mobility makes perfect fit here.
When I was a little child, I had always wondered how things work, I tried to figure out every little thing and I enjoyed proposing new solutions. This stayed the same even when I was an adult, and over time, the little things became big projects. Over the past few years, I have worked as a designer and systems analyst in top telecommunications companies in Europe. I started working in product development area and I took part in several successful projects, which I was able to transform from a thought on a paper to a real operation. I have always tried to come up with an innovative solution, and this has brought me to ŠKODA AUTO DigiLab, where innovation meets reality.